Thursday, September 22, 2011

No More Disposable Diapers!

The rest of our FuzziBunz that I ordered came today!!! Just in time too - we used the last disposable diapers this morning that were open! (I was really hoping that we didn't have to open another pack!)

So we currently have 18 FuzziBunz, and 6 more will be on their way as soon as I get the proof of purchases mailed in for the free ones!

The last couple days we have been using the cloth diapers we had and then using Pampers rest of the time. It has been pretty easy so far... The last two days, both babies have only pooped in the Pampers (which I was thankful for), but I was waiting for the first poop in the cloth (yeah, I know... I'm crazy). Well... I got what I was waiting for when Emily and Kyle woke up from their nap. Emily had one poopy diaper - I'm pretty sure it would have been a blow out if she would have had a Pamper on. Most of the poop stayed in the liner, so I just dumped it in the toilet and flushed... and the rest I quickly rinsed out in the sink. It was pretty easy - and really not that yucky!

So far, the only thing I really don't like about the cloth diapers is the extra fluff they add to Kyle and Emily's bottoms.... but that's not really a big deal and we'll get used to it. In the long run, it's probably a good thing - it will help keep their pants up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory