Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Laptops Don't Like Breastmilk

This morning when I was pumping, I managed to spill Kyle's whole bottle of milk ALL over the laptop, myself, and the couch! The laptop was very wet, but seemed okay at the moment. I set it on it's side in front of the fan, hoping it would all dry out and be okay. Well, when I went back downstairs a couple hours later, it wouldn't turn on... it acted like it wanted to, but then shut itself off. I now have it all pulled apart sitting in front of the fan - hoping it all drys out and will be okay tomorrow!
All of our pictures of Kyle and Emily are on that computer! I haven't backed up the pictures in almost a month. I normally put the pictures on a DVD when I make a new month folder, so I would have been doing that on Thursday when Kyle and Emily turn 6 months old! Doesn't sounds like recovering my pictures will be a problem though!
Without that computer, we can't Skype. This makes me very sad! We Skype with Kara and my parents every couple days....
Without that computer, I can't upload pictures from my camera. That laptop has a SD card reader, so we normally just use that to get pictures off of the camera to share. I'm pretty sure the cord to hook the camera up to a computer is in Grandma and Grandpa Cary's basement somewhere in one of our many boxes....so without that computer, I won't be able to share all the pictures of my cute babies... (I'll only be able to share the ones that I take with my phone)....
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and the laptop will turn on and everything will be okay....


Update: The laptop turned back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory