It finally has cooled down a little bit outside and we had the windows open last night. This morning it was in the low 60's in our house! The babies were cold, so they got to wear their super cute hoodies!
Because Kyle has already gone 6 inches in the past 5 months, and he only has four more inches to go because he is to tell for his infant car seat, Brent and I decided we would start figuring out what car seats we would switch to when it was time and would start watching for them to go on sale. I had already kind of been looking and had a couple in mind. After doing research, I decided on two that I liked that had good reviews and such and was going to watch to see if I could get them for cheap anywhere. Well, on Monday one of the seats went WAY on sale. I basically got both of them for the price of one ( I have 48% off).
The came yesterday and I wanted to see what the babies thought... they did whine when I put them in the new seats like they normally do when they go into their infant seats, so hopefully that's a good sign. They look way more comfy than their infant seats!
And... just because we have them, I don't plan on using them until Kyle out grows his infant seat, but really couldn't pass up the deal I found on them. I am not looking forward to switch to the big kid seats because then I will no longer have the ability to put the babies in their seats in the house and just pop them in the car. It is going to make it a lot harder to leave the house with Kyle and Emily by my self.
Kyle and Emily wanted to get into the box....they thought maybe they could go see grandma and grandpa if they got all packed up :) (Really, mommy just thought it would be cute!)

This afternoon Kyle and Emily were playing on their bellies for a long time. Emily actually rolled onto her belly and stayed there for a long time. She was doing baby push ups and scooting around and such. Kyle got up on his hands and knees and CRAWLED! He crawled backwards, but still.... he CRAWLED!
No comments:
Post a Comment