My back isn't really seeming to get any better or any worse. I'm trying to take it easy and only do the things I know aren't going to hurt, but it's hard. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a hard time sitting still and asking for help. Mornings and evenings seem to be when I am in the most pain... and I seem to be okay in the middle of the day.
I've been having lots of muscles spasms, but haven't wanted to take the muscle relaxers because the babies can't have my breast milk for 48 hours if I do. So yesterday, Brent bought me a heating pad to try to help my muscles relax.
I'm doing okay carry Emily around. I can pick Kyle up with only a little bit of pain if I am sitting down (lots of pain if I am standing). I can sit on the floor and play with the babies. I can't pick the babies up when they are laying in their cribs, or lay them down in their cribs. I can get the babies in their car seats, but there is no way I am going to be able to pick up the car seats any time soon.
I am very thankful for our families and friends and their willingness to help. I'm very thankful that we have parents and sisters who are willing to drive/fly out here to help out! I'm not sure what we are doing to do when we "run out" of family help in two and a half weeks. Hopefully by they time I will be able to take care of the babies by my self when Brent is working.
No comments:
Post a Comment