After Emily got discharged, we stopped at the helmet place on the way out of the hospital. He had some red spots last night that didn't go away, so we knew his helmet needed to be adjusted. He had an appointment on Thursday, but we are supposed to bring him in if there is any rubbing going on.
The helmet dude made lots of adjustments to the inside of Kyle's helmet and took measurements of Kyle's head. His head is 1/2 cm larger in circumference than it was 12 days ago! I think I have a growing boy! And he told me that Kyle is half way to where he needs to be to stop wearing the helmet! Yay! Hopefully by Christmas the little dude will be helmet free!
Hi there! I'm a new follower...Your babies are SO ADORABLE!!!!! I think I love them and don't even know them! :) I have boy/girl twins myself, but they are seven. Looking at your pictures just takes me back to that sweet time when they were my little babies. I have a one year old too....she was a surprise and a lot harder to handle then my twins were put together. Hope you can stop by my blog sometime. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your babies. :)
ReplyDeleteJeri
kleiberlife.blogspot.com