Saturday, May 7, 2011

Poop, Spit Up, Milk, and Big Boy Jammies

We have been having poopy issues this week. Kyle has not pooped since Tuesday. Yesterday afternoon he started trying and passing pretty smelly gas. It's normal for breastfed babies not to poop for a day or two sometimes, so I wasn't really concerned until he started trying to poop. I called the doctor this morning and they said that breastfed babies don't get constipated too often, but sometimes need a little help. The nurse told me a couple things to try, so we'll do that and see if it helps Kyle poop.

We have had less spit up between the two of them. We have been not letting them over eat and for the most part they are keeping their food down better. We are still having spit up every once in a while, but it's not every feeding anymore and when they do spit up, it's not as much as it was before.

My milk supply has gone crazy. Most of the time I am producing twice as much as what the babies eat when I pump! Hopefully it keeps up :)

Kyle has official outgrown newborn jammies! His newborn onsies and clothes still fit him, he's just too long for the jammies, so he's now wearing 0-3 months jammies - he's growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory