The biggest thing to update on is sleep! Both Kyle and Emily are sleeping through the night. We have been feeding them between 8:00 and 9:00 pm and then putting them to get shortly after. We wake them up between 11 and 12 to eat, then put them right back to bed. They then sleep until 6:30 - 7:00 am. Normally I am waking up because my boobs ready really full and when I wake up, they are starting to move around and wake them selves up. They eat, and then go back to sleep until 9:30 or so. It's been pretty much amazing to get more sleep :)
During the day, for naps I have been trying to put Kyle and Emily in their crib to sleep. They normally sleep better and longer in their crib during the day than they do in the bouncy seats or the pack'n'play. Last night we decided to let them sleep in their crib at night. They did amazing :) They kept the same sleep pattern and seemed to make less noise and fall back to sleep faster after eating!
I will post their 11 week pictures later today - after I take them.
No comments:
Post a Comment