Last year Mother's Day was a pretty rough day for me. We had been trying to get pregnant for so long and thought we finally made it all work.... but I started my period before church on Mother's Day and was pretty upset by it. Then when I got to church, there was a couple announcing their pregnancy, which as happy as I was for them, I made me more upset about not being pregnant. And then to top it off, someone (who had no idea we were trying to get pregnant) made a joke about me not being able to celebrate mother's day as a mother and that I needed to get working on that... or something along those lines. I think I stayed at church a total of 10 minutes and came back home and say and cried. It was a rough day...
This year on Mother's Day I get to hold my two wonderful little babies :) And celebrate their two month birthday!! (Don't worry... I'll post pictures later)
Kyle even got me a Mother's Day present - a poopy diaper :) I never thought I would be so excited about a poopy diaper - but when the little dude hadn't pooped for almost five days, it's something to celebrate for sure!!
happy mother's day keyla! :]
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers Day Keyla, hope you continued to have a great day! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Love you
ReplyDelete