Thursday, April 14, 2011

One Month Well Visit

Kyle and Emily had their one month visit today. They both are doing well. Emily is 5 lbs 9 oz and 19 inches long. Kyle is 7 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. They are both behind where they should be for their actual age, but Kyle is a little above average and Emily is a little below average for their adjusted age (their age if they would have been born on their due date). They both also got their second hep b shot - and as a result, they have been crabby all afternoon. Here's a video of them wide awake and squirming around while we were waiting for the doctor.



In other news, Brent got another delivery job. This is good form the money side of things, but it's going to be rough on me. Yesterday I was home by myself with the babies from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm. Today, it's been from 10:30 am and Brent called a bit again and said he would be home around 11:00 pm. tomorrow will probably something similar. Please keep us in prayer as we adjust to this new schedule.


Kyle and Emily get to meet Grandma Eubank and Aunt Alyssa on Saturday! And they will be here until Wednesday. I am very much looking forward to having help for a couple days :)

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely looking forward to it for about 2 million reasons! =) AND - I will be your complete slave, no problem. I will have to practice up for the nanny job I will [hopefully] have this summer! :] I CAN'T WAITTT!

    ReplyDelete

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory