Kyle and Emily still haven't decided to come join us in the world. They seem to enjoy being crammed in my belly!
I have been having contractions pretty much consistently since Sunday, but not close enough or strong enough to go to the hospital yet. I have been told that I am in the early stages of labor and that this stage can last a day or two, or a week or two. I am hoping that active labor comes soon.... having contractions every five minutes makes it really hard to sleep...
I am going for another ultrasound today... will update later with how the babies are doing!
They just want to share a birthday with Aunt Ashley! :) Praying that whenever they decide to make their entrance into the world they will be uber-healthy!
ReplyDeleteHooray hooray, Keyla! Great job keeping them in there for so long! I feel like a lot of my friends who have had multiples just couldn't keep the babies inside for more than 8 months. :) You are doing great and I can't wait to see photos! :)
ReplyDeleteErin (Snowball) Gentry