Friday, September 3, 2010

We Were Discharged!

...from the fertility specialist! It's kind of bitter sweet. I have come to look forward to seeing the staff and the doctor every week. I love the nurse and the ultrasound tech, so it was sad to say good bye. But at the same time, this means that I am moving along in my pregnancy and getting that match closer to meeting these amazing little mircles that God has put in my belly!

They took lots of ultrasound pictures today. It amazes me how much bigger the babies have gotten each week. Last week they were almost 2cm and this week they are almost 4cm. It's crazy. And they look more and more like babies. They have big heads and little arms and bodies. There little hearts look good and the babies don't know how to stay still. The ultrasound tech was having a hard time getting clear pictures and measurements because the babies were moving around so much. It was pretty cool to watch.

My next appointment is two weeks from today and it will be with my new OB.

I told the rest of my co-workers on Wednesday that I was pregnant with twins. Some were really excited - others didn't seem to care so much. But now they all know why I have been a little cranky lately and going pee every two seconds and been so sleepy, so they can stop asking questions.

Next weekend Brent's parents and grandparents will be here. So we will tell Grandma and Grandpa Cary then, and then start to call more family and such. I love telling people who I know will be excited - their reactions are so much fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory