Friday, September 10, 2010

And the news is out!

We told Grandma and Grandpa Cary today when they got to our house! They were excited for us. After then left, Brent tried calling the rest of his family. I told most of my family throughout last week. On Sunday we'll start telling more people at church... and probably after my appt a week from today will post our news on facebook! It's exciting telling people... it makes it feel more real - not that the nausea and such doesn't...but it's not as exciting as telling people.

I'm having good days and bad days with how I am feeling. On Wednesday I felt great, the best that I have in a long time. But Wednesday night I started throwing up again and was misirable most of Thursday. Today I am feeling pretty good... so hopefully there will start being more good days than bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory