Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Appointment, Appointment, Appointment

Last Friday I had my first appt at my regular OB's office. I didn't meet with the doctor, just the nurse. She took TUNS of info from us and a bunch of blood. I really like the office and have heard great things about them. Next Friday I have my first appointment with the doctor.

Monday morning the office called with all of my lab results. Everything looked good except for my thyroid levels, which were REALLY low. The nurse told me to schedule an appt with my PCP as soon as possible to get on thyroid meds. I have an appt scheduled with them tomorrow. Hopefully that will go well and then meds will make it all better.

Then tomorrow afternoon I have an appt scheduled for an ultrasound. I am very excited to see my babies again! It's been two an a half weeks since my last ultra sound, they are going to be HUGE compaired to last time I saw them!!

I think I am finally starting to feel better. I didn't throw up at all on Sunday, only once yesterday, and haven't yet today. Today I have been hungery and able to yet normal size meals and not feel sick from them. I hope this is something that continues to happen!! I also have been sleeping better the past couple nights. I still have been waking up to go potty every three hours or so, but I have been able to fall right back asleep. I have been having issues falling back asleep after going to the bathroom....most times I was awake for an hour or so every time I had to go potty, so this is a HUGE improvement. Hopefully this also keeps up!

I'm so finally starting to gain weight! (Never thought I would be excited about that) My belly is getting bigger too! Depending on what I am wearing, I actually am starting to look pregnant! It's crazy cause I am only 12 weeks along, but the books all say that my uterus is the size of a singleton pregnancy at 18 weeks, so I guess it makes sence. By the time I am 26 weeks, I should be about the size of a full term singleton pregnancy - that's kind of scary!

I'll try to post pictures tomorrow after my ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory