Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Baby Boy Loves My Lungs

The past couple days I have been very uncomfortable and have been having lots of problems breathing. I have felt like I have constantly been having the wind knocked out of me... a couple times I have been so short of breath my lips have turned blue! I called my OB this morning and they had me come in to see the doctor. Apparently this is fairly normal for having twins... specially because Kyle is all the way on the top of my uterus in a transverse position and a lot of the time that means he is inside my rib cage. She gave me an inhaler and it provides amazing relief for a while. Hopefully Kyle will get the hint soon and move down a little more to give me some more room to breath!
The other not so good news is that I have lost weight again... the doctor didn't seem real concerned about it because the babies and my belly are getting bigger. It's just kinda weird... I am 28 weeks pregnant with twins and only weight 4 pounds more than I did when I got pregnant.
The good news: my contractions have slowed down and I only have 10 more weeks at most before we get to meet Kyle and Emily. In 6 weeks it will be considered safe to deliver them, 8 weeks is my goal, and 10 weeks is when they will be evicted (I'll be induced). We are getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory