Sunday, January 30, 2011

Belly Pictures

A lot of people keep asking me to post pictures of my belly.... don't get your hopes up about this because it will not be happening. Here's some of the reasons why...
  • Brent and I decided from the beginning we were not going to post pictures of my belly for the whole world to see. We have taken a few for us and to show Kyle and Emily when they grow up if they care to see, but we will not being sharing them with the whole world. That being said, we will not give in to peer pressure (or family pressure in most cases). There is nothing wrong with sharing belly pictures; it's just something that Brent and I don't feel comfortable with.
  • I get sick of hearing "You're so small for having twins" from the people I see and talk to, I don't need to get more of this from friends over the internet that don't see me everyday. No, my belly is not HUGE like everyone thinks it should be, but the doctors are not concerned about my size - they have actually used the word "prefect" to describe the size of my belly.
  • I am not HUGE and most likely will not get HUGE. I just look like I am pregnant - I am bigger than most people for where I am at in my pregnancy, but only a couple weeks. I have just over six pounds of babies in my belly - which isn't close to what most people have for full term singletons.
  • If you know me very well at all - you would know I do not like having my picture taken.

There are more reasons, but these are the big ones. Please respect our decision not to post pictures of my belly and stop asking me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory