Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bigger and Bigger and Bigger

My belly is really starting to grow. I haven't been able to wear my normal jeans for a while now, but over the past week or so it seems like my belly has just "popped" out. It's kinda weird... and crazy to think how big it's gonna end up being because I already feel like it's huge!

I'm starting to feel better finally. I haven't throw up in five days! I have been having headaches still, but I will take those any day over throwing up. I've also had growing pains as the babies are stretching out my uterus. They are the weirdest thing ever... not really sure how to describe them. I still don't have much energy and haven't been sleeping well at night, hopefully that will change soon now that I am feeling better.

I have felt movement for a week and a half or so. Nothing major yet, just some flutters and "popping" in my belly, but it definitely is the babies. It seems early, but the doctors and nurses have told me that I would start to feel the babies sooner because of the fact there are babies and not a baby. That's been exciting. I am looking forward to feeling more constant and distinct movement - and looking forward to when Brent and see and feel the movement too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory