Sunday, October 17, 2010

4 Months Pregnant

It's kinda crazy to think that tomorrow I will be four months pregnant! We're almost half way there... but we know it, these babies are gonna be out in the world!

My belly continues to grow... and with that growing I have to adjust more of what I am wearing. My jeans haven't fit me for a while, but I was still wearing my normal shirts, and they really don't fit all that well anymore. And most of my maternity shirts are still a little bit, so I am stuck somewhere in the middle. Soon enough though my belly will get past the "big" stage and be huge.

I am starting to feel better... but still have my times where I feel pretty miserable. Monday afternoon I ended up going back to the hospital because I was throwing up so much again. I felt pretty good the rest of the week, but right now my belly isn't too happy. Hopefully soon I will be completely over this getting sick stuff.

Brent's Aunt Debbie and her friend Carol are visiting us this weekend. We picked them up on Friday in Philly and went to the Eastern State Penitentiary (its the first penitentiary that was built in the USA). I went there with my parents a while back... and joked this time that the babies haven't even been born yet and they have been in a prison twice. Yesterday we went to Baltimore and just wandered around the inner harbor and went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. Today we went to The Cheesecake Factory after church and then went to Target. Aunt Debbie bought the babies some bath duckies, a toy lion and elephant, and some diapers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory