Most of the time Emily will have her eyes wide open looking all around and as soon as she gets a couple good sucks on her pacifier, she's just out.
Kyle has two different ways that make me smile.... Sometimes he's content and playing and is all of a sudden just out! Most of the time though, he knows he needs to go to sleep and fights it. He gets all tense and won't lay still or suck on his pacifier. Finally he will give in and within a matter of seconds, his body relaxes and his eyes roll back in his head, then his eye lids close. It's pretty amazing to watch :)
Take note that I didn't say one of my favorite things about being a mommy was when my babies were sleeping - it was the act of falling asleep that I love.
I enjoy them being awake more than I do them being sleep.
I LOVE playing with Kyle and Emily and watching them laugh and smile.
I love how when they cry it sometimes sounds like they are saying "mamamamamamama" because they need me :)
I love watching Emily try so hard to get Kyle's hand in her mouth, and then getting upset once she succeeds.
I love watching Kyle get Emily's whole ear in his mouth and sucking away - and Emily not caring.
I LOVE watching Kyle and Emily cuddle together.
I love when they fall asleep while they are eating and then have that "milk drunk" smile when the bottles comes out of their mouth.
I love when they both want to cuddle with each other and me at the same time :)
This list could go on and on.... but two someones just woke up and need my attention :)
No comments:
Post a Comment