Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Nipples and Big Girl Clothes!

Over the past couple days I have been trying the "fast flow" nipples on the bottles. Kyle seemed to take right off on them and it took Emily a time or two to catch on to the faster flow of milk. I have no officially put away all of the "slow flow" nipples and the babies have the "fast flow" on all of their bottles! Kyle and Emily have seemed to eat faster and eat more with the "fast flow" nipples. Hopefully more food at meal times will mean less meal times (specially in the middle of the night/early morning).

I have put away most of Emily's newborn clothes. Most of the newborn stuff was warm clothes, so I put that away last week. Yesterday I put away her newborn onsies, as they are starting to get too short for her. She still has a couple outfits and dresses that are newborn still in her drawer, but all of her onsies are 0-3 months and she is starting to wear the 0-3 month sleep'n'plays.

It's crazy how quickly my babies are growing up!

On another note... God is good and has provided for us once again. First, God provided the money to cover the cost of Brent's new tire! Second, God has provided Brent with more hours at Pat's. He is currently working Friday and Saturday nights delivering for them - last night they asked if he would be willing to pick up another shift, so he is going to start delivering on Monday nights as well. This means another day I am with Kyle and Emily by my self for 12 hours or so, but it also means more money to help pay our bills.
We are continuing to pray that God will show us where He wants us and provide a new ministry for us. We are praying for His will in our lives, but also praying that His will would be closer to Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory