For those of you that don't know yet, we have decided on names for our little babies. Our little girl is Emily Doris and our little boy is Kyle Myron.
Yesterday we had another ultrasound with Maternal Fetal. Both of the babies looked good and would not stop moving the whole time. Emily and Kyle are both about a pound and about a foot long. They are growing at a good rate and are withing 4% of each other. Emily is head down and Kyle is currently in a breech position. The other good news is that Emily's placenta has moved up more and I no long have placenta previa! I only got a couple pictures because both babies had their backs out, so it was hard to get pictures of their faces. I will try to get them scanned in the next couple days.
I go tomorrow and see my OB, so we'll see what she has to say. Hopefully she will say everything is good too.
I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight finally. I never thought I would think gaining 20 pounds was a good thing... but in this case, it is very much a good thing!
In other news... our house is officially on the market!
im so excited for you. we need to go out sometime!
ReplyDelete