Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Last OB Appointment!

I had my last OB appointment today!

I lost another three pounds, so I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight...doctor is not concerned about this at all. My belly has been growing just fine, so Peyton is growing and mommy is losing weight.

My blood pressure was high again, but I didn't have any protein in my urine. She took it again after I laid down for a bit and it went down a little bit. I'm supposed to check it a few times a day at home and if it gets high, call.

Peyton's heart sounded great today! She said at this point she wouldn't worry about getting a fetal echo done. She said once he is born, to let out pediatrician know we heard a heart block at one point and they will probably want to do an EKG and echo just to be safe. She thinks he was probably just laying funny or something last week.

I'm dilated to 2cm and 50% effaced. She also stripped my membranes... Which hurt more than giving birth!

I'm on the schedule for induction next week if I don't go into labor before then! I'm excited to meet this little man sometime in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment