Thursday, November 6, 2014

OB Check Up

On Tuesday I had another check up.

For the most part, all is well.

My belly is measuring perfectly.

Peyton was head down at my appointment... the kid moves constantly, and right now I'm pretty sure he's sideways.

His heart sounded good. It was beating a little faster than normal, but nothing to be concerned about.

The only concern is that I've had a few episodes of time-able contractions. Even though this is "normal" for me at this point, it's still causes a little worry about pre-term labor issues. We talked about a plan for when I need to call and when I can just chill and hope they go away... a plan that I like better than what I've always been told in previous pregnancies.

And I go back in two weeks... or a week and a half or so now since it's been a couple days!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment