Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Potty Training Day #6

Emily woke up wet, but other than that made it all day without an accident... and that included wearing underwear at nap time! I also stopped making her sit on the potty as often today. Every 45 minutes or so I asked if she needed to sit on the potty. I only made her every hour and a half.. but she told me most of the time when she had to go!!

Now we just have to get Emily to consistently stay dry at night...

Kyle on the other hand... had on a diaper by 9:00... but he did okay sitting on the potty and going. I think he only had two wet diapers... one after nap time and one at the end of the day.

Tomorrow we are going to let them pick out their big kid underwear when we go to the store. Hopefully this will motivate Kyle a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment