Thursday, April 18, 2013

Grand Rapids Children's Museum

We went to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum today and the kiddos had a blast! We even bought a membership so that Mommy has to take them back!

They have a little "town" set up with a bank, a cafe, a post office, and a grocery store.



There were balls...


And bubbles..



And mirrors...


A giant light bright...

A dentist office...

And so much more...

They were bees, things to climb on, musical instruments, giant blocks, crafts....

When we got home Emily asked "Go back play?" I do plan on it... it really isn't the far and now that I've been with someone else, I know for sure that I would be okay taking the kiddos by my self... so I plan on taking them back several times in the next year to make sure we get our moneys worth out of our membership!

Colby went too... he hung out in his Solly Wrap most of the time and just chilled!

1 comment:

  1. It was always one of our favorites too! Molly used to love the giant lego blocks:)

    ReplyDelete