Not a whole lot has changed in the past month, so this isn't going to be a very exciting post.
Emily and Kyle are still following pretty much the same schedule.
Emily and Kyle's vocabularies are growing like crazy. It seems like everyday they are learning new words. Also, the amount of words they understand is also growing. I often ask them to point to different objects and they normally point to the correct object.
Emily and Kyle are getting very good at helping pick up their toys. We try to pick up their downstairs toys at least once a day and we pick up all of their toys in their bedroom every night before bed. Most of the time they are great helpers. A couple weeks ago I pulled their toy shelf out of the closet so they have a lot more toys in their bedroom. They will often put away whatever toy they are playing with before getting out a new one.... yet will still end up with a floor full of toys to put away at the end of the day.
We also got their legos out (they've had ones to play with at Grandma and Grandpa Franks' house for a while) and they have become a favorite toy. Kyle is excellent at building towers and other random structures with them. Emily struggles a little bit to get the pieces lined up right and gets frustrated with them, but still enjoys playing with them.
Emily and Kyle still loves to read books. They have gotten a lot better about sitting in laps and reading whole books. We still only let them play with board books, but have some real books they we will read to them when they are sitting in our laps. They will actually sit and listen to a whole story now (even if it last for more than two minutes). They both have also become a lot more interested in reading the Bible before bed time; most of the time they will actually sit and listen and look at the pictures in their children's Bibles.
- Emily is wearing mostly 12 month clothes (they are still a little big on her though)
- Emily has four teeth that have come in, but is working on cutting two other front teeth and all four of her 18 month molars
- Emily LOVES yogurt. They have yogurt every morning for breakfast and Emily loves the yogurt and gets very concerned if doesn't see the yogurt as soon as she starts eating breakfast.
- Kyle is wearing mostly 18 month clothes (they are still a little big on him though)
- Kyle still has 12 teeth.
- Kyle LOVES gold fish. He even sings about his gold fish when he's eating them.
- Kyle LOVES his jacket... it has Lighting McQueen on it and he loves to show off the vroom vroom while he's wearing his jacket.