Sorry I've been blow with updates about the "boring" stuff (aka- stuff that doesn't really have to do with Emily and Kyle).
We heard back from the church in Ohio. They hired someone else. The pastor told Brent that he was very impressed with him and would recommend him to anyone...
The church in Ann Arbor told Brent that he is in their "Top 2", but that wanted to only focus on one candida at a time and they had already started talking to the other guy in the top 2, so they were going to pursue him first. I was stalking the church website and the other guy is being presented to the church the first weekend in February. They are also voting that weekend, so I'm guessing we should know something about where we stand the following week.
Brent is still sending out his resume and search for churches to apply to.
We have officially been approved for a short sale and are now in "Phase 2" of the process. From my understanding this is where we stay until we have an offer or too much time passes. If too much time passes, then we have to sign our house over to the bank in lieu of foreclosure.
Brent is feeling all better. His CT results came back negative - meaning everything looked good. I think the best guess was to what was causing the headache was a sinus infection
I've decided for the time being I do not need to go back to see the neurosurgeon for my back. I'm feeling good for the most part. If I move just right or twist funny, it really hurts. I still am having some muscle soreness, but it is way better than it was and I am for sure having more good days than bad day. I am still using heat and my TENS unit, so that helps.
Emily and Kyle have been congested and had a cough for about two and a half weeks. It doesn't really seem to be getting any better or any worse and it doesn't really seem to bother them (except for the constant sucking their noses). If they are still the same on Monday, we're going to make an appointment with the doctor.
Please keep on praying for us!