Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So Sleepy....

Over the weekend I slept tons and tons. Going back to work on Monday kicked my butt. I was so tried by lunch time and desperately wanted to take a nap! Today was the same story.

My belly has been giving me issues too. I constantly feel like I am going to throw up and am constantly starving. It's the strangest feeling. Friday and Saturday I had issues keeping food down, Sunday and Monday I did good and didn't throw up all day. This morning... I threw up again. I was doing good and eating my oat meal when my boss decided to tell me how nasty my oak meal looked - and that was the end of the oat meal and my not throwing up streak. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

On Sunday part of my tooth fell out. I knew it was cracked, but the dentist wanted to wait until I was in my second trimester to do anything about it, so I had an appt schedule in October for a crown, but now I go in on Thursday to see what they can do to fix it now - I don't want to go another eight weeks with this hole in my mouth.

My mom and Mike and Kara will be here Thursday thru Monday, so let's see if we can keep the whole more than one baby secret from them! I also have another appt with my doctor on Friday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound. I'm looking forward to seeing the little babies again and to see how they are growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment